Thursday 26 January 2012

Lazy!

I can't believe that it has been a week since my last post, I'd like to say it was because I have been super busy doing fun and exciting things. But to tell the truth I'm not entirely sure where the time has gone.

I remember visiting the Horniman on Tuesday, with much progress having been made on the new project we were filled with a tremendous sense of achievement, which was novel.

What I remember most however is Rhino's introduction to Google and YouTube, where you can find pictures of crickets the size of the screen, he sat and stared at them for what seemed like hours, though on reflection turning on the sound was probably a mistake, especially considering he threw himself at the screen...



my wonderful wee man. It's what I like to call "cute".

I think this week can be only be described as lazy, still maybe next week the laziness will be note worthy...

No comments:

Post a Comment